Will you jog 50 miles in August for young cancer patients?
Brighton Half Marathon 2021
When: Sunday 27 June 2021
Where: Brighton Seafront, BN2 1TB
Oh we do like to be beside the seaside! Join Team Young Lives at the Brighton Half Marathon. Take in all the sights Brighton has to offer on your 13.1 mile sightseeing tour.
For more information about the event check out the official Brighton Half Marathon website.
Unfortunately, we have sold out of our places in this event.
We do have places in lots of other events so please check out our events calendar to find another one you would be interested in.
Lucky you! You can still join Team Young Lives and support children and young people with cancer at a time when they need your help more than ever.
We don’t ask you to raise a minimum amount, we simply ask that you raise as much as you can.
We love our runners, and we want them to have an awesome experience! Some of the benefits of joining our team are:
- Our online training zone where you can find training plans, pace calculators, ask questions and even get advice on what to wear
- Our closed Facebook group where you can meet other Young Lives vs Cancer sporting legends, share fundraising ideas and training tips
- A personalised running vest so you look awesome and stand out in the crowd
Cancer is shocking, overwhelming, isolating… and completely unfair. Especially when you’re young. It takes over your life. Treatment is gruelling and your ambitions and dreams suddenly seem very far away.
We get that. That’s why Young Lives vs Cancer fights tirelessly to stop cancer destroying young lives. We provide grants and free accommodation close to hospital to help with spiralling costs. Our care teams are on hand to help families with everything from getting benefits to treatment closer to home. And we lobby the government to make sure they get the support they’re entitled to. We’re here to make sure young cancer patients can focus on getting their lives back on track.
If you have any questions, or simply want to know more about running the Brighton Marathon for us, please get in touch!
- Chat to our fundraising team online using live chat (use the pink ‘chat to us’ button at the bottom right of the screen) Monday – Friday, 10am – 4pm
- Call us on 0300 330 0803, Monday – Friday, 8am – 6pm
- Email us at email@example.com
- Message us via our Facebook or Twitter pages
You might also like...
More about event location
Brighton BN2 1TB, UKGet directions
Two routes (61 miles and 34 miles) around the Ards peninsula to raise much needed funds for Young Lives vs Cancer.
Movilla Abbey Methodist Church, 63 Movilla Road, Newtownards, UK