Donate by post
It's now even easier to donate your unwanted items to us. No matter where you are in the UK, you can send your donations to us for free. We'll then take them to our charity shops or sell them online raising valuable funds for families facing cancer.
How does it work?
- Simply box up all the pre-loved goods that you want to donate. We do very well with vintage and retro items, also jewellery, vinyl and tech
- Make sure that you safely wrap any fragile items so they don’t get damaged
- Each freepost donation can weigh up to 10kg and be up to 60cm x 50cm x 50cm in size
- Click here and pop in your email address
- You’ll get a unique packaging label sent straight to your inbox
- Either print the label and pop it on your package or download a barcode and visit one of your local stores offering the Collect+ service and they’ll print it for you
- Once that label is on your box it’s good to go! Drop it off at a Collect+ store near you and it’ll be with us in no time. You won’t need to pay a penny.
Where will my stuff go?
All the bits you kindly donate to us will end up in our Bristol warehouse where they’ll be sorted out either for sale online or delivered straight to our charity shops across the South West. We’ll make sure we send your items to the places where we think they’ll sell best and where they are needed most.