Want to take on an epic UK trekking challenge in support of young people facing cancer? Need some inspiration?
What we loveIncredible crowds Views of London's most iconic landmarks
What we love
- Incredible crowds
- Views of London's most iconic landmarks
Explore central London on this closed road route which takes you 13.1 miles through the heart of the historic capital with great views of the magnificent array of London’s most iconic landmarks including Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Nelson’s Column, the Gherkin, the Shard, Tower of London and the London Eye.
Join Team Young Lives at this London half marathon and help support children and young people facing cancer!
The Registration fee is £35 and we ask that you raise a minimum of £350 in sponsorship.
We love our runners, and we want them to have an awesome experience at the London Landmarks Half Marathon! Some of the benefits of joining our team are:
- A Young Lives vs Cancer vest, when you raise over £100, so you look awesome and stand out in the crowd
- Our closed Facebook group where you can meet other Young Lives vs Cancer sporting legends, share fundraising ideas and training tips
- Our online Training Hub where you can find training plans, useful fundraising tools and injury resolution advice
- The loudest of cheers on race day – we may have to be more than 2m away but you’ll still hear us
When a child is diagnosed with cancer it threatens everything, for them and their family. At a time when they should be busy being children, enjoying their rollercoaster teenage years or finding their feet at uni, life becomes full of fear. Fear of treatment, but also of families being torn apart, of overwhelming money worries, mental health stretched to breaking point, of having nowhere to turn, no one to talk to. At Young Lives vs Cancer, we get that. We are the charity that helps children and young people and their families find the strength to face whatever cancer throws at them. But every day 12 more children and young people hear the devastating news they have cancer. We’ll face it all together – but we can’t do it without you.
If you have any questions, or simply want to know more about running for Young Lives vs Cancer, please get in touch!
- Chat to our fundraising team online using live chat (use the pink ‘chat to us’ button at the bottom right of the screen) Monday – Friday, 10am – 4pm
- Call us on 0300 330 0803, Monday – Friday, 8am – 6pm
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Message us via our Facebook or Twitter pages
You might also like...
More about event location
London SE10, UKGet directions
Want to take on an epic overseas cycling challenge in support of young people facing cancer? Need some inspiration?