Want to take on an epic UK trekking challenge in support of young people facing cancer? Need some inspiration?
What we loveSpectacular landscapes Multi-activity challenge
What we love
- Spectacular landscapes
- Multi-activity challenge
An incredible ‘Triple Challenge’ combine cycling, trekking and kayaking in one exciting weekend of activity.
Grab this opportunity to pit yourself against the spectacular landscape of Snowdonia National Park in this tough and exciting multi-activity challenge. Taking in the summit of Wales’ highest mountain, over the course of a single day, you’ll push yourself across a variety of terrains.
- 18 – 19 August 2023
- 16 – 17 August 2024
You have two fundraising options to choose from:
1. CHARITY FUNDED– you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place
Registration fee: £85
Fundraising target: £435 (80% to be raised 7 weeks before)
2. SELF FUNDED – you pay the full cost of the event place, fundraise what you can and there’s no cost at all to the charity
Total cost to you: £214 (£85 registration fee & balance due 5 weeks before)
We love our sporting legends, and we want them to have an awesome experience! Some of the benefits of joining our team are:
- A Young Lives vs Cancer t-shirt so you look awesome and stand out in the crowd
- Our closed Facebook group where you can meet other Young Lives vs Cancer sporting legends, share fundraising ideas and training tips
- Our online Event Hub where you can find training plans, useful fundraising tools and injury resolution advice
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
When a child is diagnosed with cancer it threatens everything, for them and their family.
At a time when they should be busy being children, enjoying their rollercoaster teenage years or finding their feet at uni, life becomes full of fear. Fear of treatment, but also of families being torn apart, of overwhelming money worries, mental health stretched to breaking point, of having nowhere to turn, no one to talk to.
At Young Lives vs Cancer, we get that. We are the charity that helps children and young people and their families find the strength to face whatever cancer throws at them. But every day 12 more children and young people hear the devastating news they have cancer. We’ll face it all together – but we can’t do it without you.
If you have any questions, or simply want to know more about taking on a tri-challenge for Young Lives vs Cancer, please get in touch!
- Chat to our fundraising team online using live chat (use the pink ‘chat to us’ button at the bottom right of the screen) Monday – Friday, 10am – 4pm
- Call us on 0300 330 0803, Monday – Friday, 8am – 6pm
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Message us via our Facebook or Twitter pages
You might also like...
More about event location
Llanberis, Caernarfon, UKGet directions
Want to take on an epic overseas cycling challenge in support of young people facing cancer? Need some inspiration?