Finding travel insurance when your child has cancer

How to find reasonably priced travel insurance for a child or young person with cancer.

Applying for DLA

Disability Living Allowance is a benefit for under 16s who have a cancer, a mental health condition, or a disability.

Dealing with extra travel costs

Help look after your bank balance when travelling for your child's treatment.