Young Lives vs Cancer
Everything we do is based on what we’re told you need most right now. We also know everyone is different and how you feel can change too, so we offer all kinds of different support, available whenever you need it.
For now though, it’s good to keep these three at the front of your mind:
- We offer straight talking info across our website so you don’t have to sift through tons of online information to get the answers you need
- We have a social care team ready to support you, whether it’s with money, benefits or accommodation queries, emotional support or questions about living with cancer. Message us online, chat over the phone on 0300 303 5220 or just drop us an email at Getsupport@younglivesvscancer.org.uk. Our lines are open Monday – Friday 9-5pm, and online chat is Monday – Friday 10-4pm.
- Explore our spaces to connect with other young people who’ve had a cancer diagnosis and hear their experiences and tips for dealing with it.
Who do we support?
At Young Lives vs Cancer we aim to support every 0-24 year old who:
- Receives a confirmed cancer or bone marrow failure disorder diagnosis from an NHS cancer or haematology service. This must have been before their 25th birthday
- Qualifies for free NHS cancer treatment in the UK, including members of (or children of) HMS Armed Forces and diplomatic core/embassies
- Has a benign and low grade diagnoses which have cancer-like behaviour where there is a high burden of treatment.
How can Young Lives vs Cancer help me?
Find out more about how we can support you